Power All PA-9D
Hey you! Stop using your mom's code-a-phone power adaptors on my pedals. Bell helmets used to say "buy a 10 dollar helmet, if you have a 10 dollar head".. It's true here too with pedals. You invest in quality pedals as guitarists but youre always using cheapass cables & power supplies??!!! DONT DO IT ANYMORE Bruh! :) This Powerall™ has proven itself for me as a budget power supply, and is worth the price. I dont make one red cent on this, but it does ease my spirit knowing that peeps wont be blowing out pedals w wrong power supplies or going "there is all this hiss and my pedals are bypassed"..hmmm wonder why? :) While this is not the most boutique way to power your pedal board (I love tru/tone and voodoo/labs) it IS a good solid and quiet supply to use. So stop using the adapter to your makita™ screw gun, and use this Godlyke Powerall™ . (Im not affiliated w any of these mentioned companies, just reselling something beneficial to BOTH of us :)
The PA-9D Power-All Deluxe Kit features:
- 9-Volt DC regulated, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply
- Takes up only one outlet space
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC- 109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
- 10-foot power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
- Cable-11/R eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections – no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
- (1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
- (1) Cable-Black right-angle Extension Cable provides an additional 10.5” of length for longer power runs, oversized pedals or hard-to-reach power jacks.
- (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use